I had a great time celebrating my birthday last week with the family! We did dinner the night before and the kids brought (dragged) me my present in bed that morning where they serenaded me with Happy Birthday again! I now have a great camping mattress for our big summer camping plans! Yay!
I sent the kids off to Grandpa and Grandma's for the weekend so I could go on a Women's retreat with my great friends from church. I had a wonderful time at the retreat, the kids "really enjoyed" (Grace's words) their time at the farm, and Tim survived the Relays and a VB tournament. The kids are completely comfortable in the house and even slept well. I don't know if I've said it on here before, but I love that my kids memories of Grandma and Grandpa's house will be the same as mine. I loved staying at the farm. The sounds of the floors and doors, the smells, the "stuff" to do! I can't wait for summer so they can hear the cicadas and frogs! Summer on the farm is awesome!
And, finally, lots of rain this week. The kids made a pillow pile and jumped ALL DAY long into it! So fun to watch and catch on camera!
1 comment:
Can I come stay at your house? You always have so much fun!!!! Glad you had a good birthday :)
Post a Comment