What a beautiful day to celebrate the risen Lord!
We were able to return home after church and relax for a bit before we headed to dinner with the Cooper family. (Well, first we attempted a family portrait, then we rested. Oy.)
My mom had an Easter Egg Hunt all planned with puzzles and color coded clues! The kids loved it! The best moment was when Cooper finally found his egg and he shouted a warrior call and held it straight up in celebration! Of course I didn't get it on camera and he wouldn't do it again, but it was cool. The final clue was to find Tim Drake and sing him a song about Jesus. Too cute! Then they headed in to the house to check out their loot. :) Grace LOVES wearing her sequined head bands.... like sweat bands! And she had the stickers all on before we made it home!
And of course I have the cutest nephew ever, who just hung out during the day. Can't wait to see him toddling around next year looking for his own eggs!
As I finish this post, I realize that I took no pictures of our Easter baskets.... Probably 2 reasons:
1.) The kids were up and into them before I was up.
2.) Grace promptly sorted and put all her goodies away.
They very much enjoyed the bug nets, app games on the iPod, rock painting kits, and the new Lightening McQueen cars. The Easter Bunny brought lots of yummy snacks, rather than candy as well!
1 comment:
Love the family pic! Very nice.
Post a Comment