Sunday, May 24, 2009

Garage Sale

The first weekend in May we had our town rummage sale and I had a small sale in my garage, by myself! I've never done one by myself and it was wonderful! Now, I do love doing them with my family (in fact there is one this weekend that I have stuff in), but only marking prices without my initials, setting up and marking in my own garage, and not having to keep the stickers was GREAT! I was alone, but with some awesome help from David, Joseph, and Aunt Mandi, Grace and Cooper were well entertained and cared for while I wheeled and dealed away my "treasures"! I did pretty well, making over $60, I think! (I didn't keep exact track because I didn't have to!)

They were pretty messy after the chalk activity, but Aunt Mandi got them cleaned up just fine and fed for me. (At one point Grace used the blue chalk as chap stick...) Thanks Aunt Mandi!!

1 comment:

mandi said...

Well, you know a girl has to have her chapstick! :)