The new YMCA is open and we now have our class there. It is a great facility and we've already put our membership to good use!


Miss Sarah flipped the girls (feet up and over) for the first time on the bar. The other girls were a little surprised and freaked out by it at first, but Grace thought it was hilarious!
Just one sticker for a job well done!
With our membership we have two hours of child watch every day and they have a family swimming pool. Tim and I love having a place and time to exercise, the kids are "getting used" to being in the nursery there, and we all love the pool! Once we get our routines streamlined (I forgot my swim suit yesterday!) I'll be sure and get some pictures!
1 comment:
too cute!! is that sarah gaylourd? she's my cousin-in-law!
Post a Comment