Monday, May 18, 2009

My Birthday

My birthday was way back on Easter, and with all that we do, there was certainly no time to celebrate it then! I got lots of birthday wishes from friends and family and am very ok with waiting for my dinner and gifts, as I have always believed "why celebrate on just one day when you can spread it out over many!" (Usually when I have missed a birthday or am late with a gift!) So, a few weeks ago, Tim and I finally had an afternoon where we could get away for dinner and some shopping. A big thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for watching the kids for us! We headed for Thai food, but they were closed on Mondays, so we settled for Mexican. It was WONDERFUL! Tim even let me wander around Target for about an hour!
Here is the card they made me just before we recycled it.
I had requested some back seat organizers for the kids, but didn't like them after I got them, so I exchanged them for these great side pockets for their car seats! We all love them!


1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

I love those side pockets!!! Where'd you find them? Happy belated bday, I'm sorry I missed it!!!!