Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Yes, Yes, I know. I am WAY behind on my blogging. I have lots to post and not much time! With the great weather we just seem to go, go, go!
Anyway, Mother's Day...
We spent the weekend with Grandma Margaret. We are still trying to figure out the best time to travel, when to visit, and how much everyone can handle in one weekend. We enjoy seeing her and she loves it when we are there. We see her on the video phone about twice a week and go there once a month. She seems to be doing better at settling in.
That weekend was a little cooler than I packed for, but that didn't stop us from enjoying a large outdoor McDonalds's Play Land!


We went to a deaf church on Sunday morning and were able to stay for the Mother's Day Tea Party back at the nursing home. Grace had Teddy Grahams in her tea cup!
What a photogenic family....well, at least we try! :)
They had a juggler who made balloon animals for the kids!

2 comments:

Winter said...

Grace cracks me up with the "cheese face" I still fight that face with Brandon and I'm sure Rachel's isn't far away!

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

You are so not behind in blogging....you stay pretty much on top of it!!! I'm still trying to figure out how to catch up with the more than a month I'm behind......HELP :-)

I'm glad to hear you had a good Mother's Day, it always seems we have to pack so much into one day, but you as always are so good at it!