Monday, June 29, 2009

Random Drake Happenings

The pool is finally swimable and now averaging the low to mid 80's! Everyone is invited for a dip anytime!!


They both LOVE this game and always ask for more!!! Tim tires long before they do! (I can't even do one each before I tire!)

Good Bye high chair!!! Cooper has moved on the booster seat and we were glad to get that big chair out of our tiny kitchen!! A big thanks to the Elliotts for loaning it to us "all these years"!

The humidity finally broke this weekend and we busted out some new sand for our sand box!

Tim is now done with school for a couple of weeks and we are enjoying our time with him. Here is their latest Leggo-mania adventure!



Got Milk? Cooper LOVES his milk! So much so, that we are switching to milk at snacks and water for meals. He would just drink the milk and not eat dinner! Here he can't even put down the cereal bar!

I hate socks.
Cooper sleeping with Moot.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I have two things to say...
1) Nice action shots at the poot!
2) That's A LOT of socks!