Tim is at volleyball... the computer is all mine!!!!
Grandma Patty planted Portulaca in the elephant planter with Grace this year. If you ask her, she tell you that it is just that - Portulaca! She loves to help water the plants.
Grace is also becoming quite the photographer!

One of Grace's new favorite games is to dress up like a ghost and yell, "It's a ghost!!! Run for your lives!" and chase us all around the couch!
( I think there is a Clifford episode about ghosts.)Maybe someday they'll play on a team together?

Here are my future golf and tennis stars.


Or, just our own child laborers...

Computer time.

Moot has had a little "work" done. Originally he was HUGE! His clothes didn't fit and he was not fun to cuddle. I thought he was just overstuffed, but when I took him back to the store, he was like 4 inches bigger than the "new" ones! So he got a bit of a makeover... or is new, however you want to look at it. But, since then, Cooper has loved all over him!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment