Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Weekend Get Aways

While Tim spent a weekend in DC recently, (See Mandi and Jill's blogs for details of his trip.) the kids and I headed to Ohio to spend the weekend with cousins, Amy, Aaron, Ava, and Abigail. While we did nothing exciting, it was wonderful to share two days of nothing with family! The kids had a great time playing and Amy and I enjoyed adult conversation and an extra set of eyes as we went about our daily routines of naps, snacks and meals!





I'm a sucker for cuteness in natural light!



Hey, bite my finger....
Someone smaller than me...
to bully...
(Where he would learn such things, I don't know!)
(I played with the color of these two.)



We played Princess Dress Up, and Mommy won!
(It was reminiscent of the old days when Cousins Beth and Amy would give Monica and Me makeovers. :) I have a picture of that, but couldn't find it for this post. Maybe later.)
Group Shot after our bath and just before we headed home.
(There were of course some nudie pics of bath time for Aunt/Grandma Patty, but chose not to post them!)
This is how we really felt!
Good times!!!

1 comment:

Winter said...

very cute pics i liked the ones you tweaked the color in what program do you use?