Cooper is 15 months now - hard to believe! He had his check up last week and again did wonderful. He is 21 pounds 3 oz and 31 3/4 inches long. That makes him in the 10-25th percentiles for weight and 50-75th percentiles for height - Yea!! We finally are moving up on the chart! There seem to be no worries about the medicine affecting his growth... he just finally hit a spurt!
And today he had his blood drawn for another round of testing. I discovered a cream I can put on him to numb the area where they stick him and it was AMAZING!!! He shed 2 tears today - from the tape that I used to cover the cream, and for the nurses being so close to him. Way better than 10 minutes of screaming! I also insisted they start on the right this time and they only had to sick him once! I'm just on cloud nine that I can make these trips to the lab less stressful for him! We'll hear the results later next week and then see the doctor in Indy in couple more weeks.
He is communicating much more and starting to understand NO and STOP. He still chooses to ignore them, but we're seeing progress! He is a hoot to have around!

1 comment:
Happy 15 months, Cooper! It's amazing to see how much you've grown and matured these last several months! God be with you!
Shelby, I want to know more about that cream! What a great find!
Post a Comment