July is going to be a busy one for us!!
On Saturday we visited Grandma Patty at the jail and snapped a few pictures on this cool blue wall my friend Winter discovered!



Then, that evening, we headed to Ohio to visit Grandma Margaret. On Sunday we found the very cool Inniswood Metro Gardens and went for a walk and checked out the pretty flowers.



Grace was inspired by the MANY photographers in the park and posed for me!

Jump!

I call this one... "Boys". (Sigh...)

Catching a ride to the van on Monday morning.

Then we headed to the Polaris Fashion Mall to play on their very cool soft play area!







Just before we left, Grace made a new friend! I think.... It looks like maybe she was just telling her how it is!




2 comments:
Looks like you had a good trip to Ohio. That's awesome! Can't wait to see pictures from Chicago.
Okay, so much to say about this post...
Margaret looks really good! I'm glad you had a nice visit with her. The gardens look like such a nice place and I'm glad she got to go with you out and about so much.
LOVE that picture of your "boys" at the gardens! It seems to have captured a precious moment.
Grace! What a fantastic pose you gave your Mommy! That is a really beautiful picture!
I have got to find that blue wall! It's been used a lot and I keep looking for it when I go through town. Now I have a clue ... it's close to the jail!
Post a Comment