Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Quick Post

So, I've organized my pictures and have about... 100 pictures to post! AND we have more fun planned for the weekend which will undoubtedly put me even farther behind! It is that time of year that I just have to say, I'm ready for school to start so we can get back to normal around here!! (Even if it will be volleyball season!)
Before Brown County, Grace and I took a Kindermusik class. She really did a good job and it was fun for both of us.


My favorite thing to hear from her now is, "I have a song about _______" (Insert recent discussion topic or random item near by.)
It is a quiet tune that always starts out, "Here is a (mixer/chips/etc.). It opens up and you can cut it...." Hee, Hee.

And, I finally had a few minutes to locate the sunflower field nearby and get a few pictures. I'd like to go back and get some more, though!
(This one is my wall paper)



More to come, soon!!

1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

I always hear good things about kindermusik!!!! LOVE the sunflower pics, how pretty...