Journal of the Drake family
Those are some might fine hips! What are all the other ciruclar type objects and the one giant one that is sticking out of, what I can only assume is, your head?
Maybe she tried to draw an arm... and maybe those are my ears? I think she is gifted. :)
I agree...Grace is gifted!! Love love love the artwork...can she draw an indian...dots not feathers ;)
You're gorgeous!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are some might fine hips! What are all the other ciruclar type objects and the one giant one that is sticking out of, what I can only assume is, your head?
Maybe she tried to draw an arm... and maybe those are my ears? I think she is gifted. :)
I agree...Grace is gifted!! Love love love the artwork...can she draw an indian...dots not feathers ;)
You're gorgeous!
Post a Comment