Wednesday, September 02, 2009

September has arrived!

Volleyball season has begun!


This is me in the stands... they both cling to me!!! It is going to be a long season.

THREE years ago today, I went into labor with Grace. I'm having trouble with three in that I really can't believe it has been only three years. It seems like forever that she has been with us and she talks like a 13 not 3! Things like, "Thank you for making dinner tonight, Mommy. It is Dee-licious!"
or "That would be perfect."
or "I'd be delighted."
or when I question when her birthday is, and she says, "September 5th! Why do you keep forgetting?!"

God has blessed us with an amazing daughter and we are looking forward to celebrating her birthday all weekend!!!
Cooper can say "Cheese!!"

We've started learning a letter each week. Grace loves it and pesters me until we do it each day. Last week was F for fish and this week is E for elephant, egg, and eagle.
Our Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree!
Aunt Monica keeps us stylin'!


No comments: