So, I avoided Facebook for as long as I could, but now am mildly addicted. I don't post my every action, but can update much more quickly about my "fascinating" life than on my blog. I also find it fun to write about myself in the third person and to be pithy, and enjoy my friends' comments. Here are some of my posts for those of you not in the Facebook world. (And I advise you stay that way until you are absolutely ready! It is fun, but I was obsessed for a short time. I am better now.)
Shelby Drake Hello fall/winter wardrobe! Oh, how I've missed you! Four long years... and though some of you are terribly outdated, you all fit! Yea!!
... September 20
Shelby Drake How can I, with clear conscious, make Grace eat the green pasta spirals when I have vivid memories of refusing to eat them myself?! ...September 8
Shelby Drake cleaned under the booster seats today and is quite convinced that someone should do that more often!!!
... September 9
Shelby Drake loves to hear, "Thanks for making dinner, Mommy. It is delicious!" :)
... August 31
Shelby Drake Crap. Didn't sunscreen the kiddos today. Nothing like a constant reminder of a bad mommy moment every time I look at their little pink faces!
... August 30
Shelby Drake is already tired of volleyball games with a toddler and a preschooler. Also, I'm wondering who thought NEON should come back! The shoes "the kids these days" are wearing are are AMAZING! ... August 25
1 comment:
Do you think the green pasta aversion is genetic?!
Post a Comment