OK, so I'm tired of being behind on the blog. So, I'm going to get some posts done as quickly as I can!
We were visiting Margaret last month during the State Fair, so we made a day of it. Margaret loves the fair and horses. Of course the horses had not arrived yet, but we enjoyed the cows, sheep, and the food! We watched them hooking up the cows to be milked... man do I have a new respect for milk cows! Also, there was a cow giving birth and I just wanted to yell at everyone to stop crowding around and give her some privacy! Poor thing! :)
The M&M's people were giving away FREE ice cream all day. So we enjoyed it in the morning and the evening!
It is so sweet to see Cooper loving on Grandma.
The kids got to paint on the large mural.
More ice cream!
It was not in the plan to attend the fair, but we made it work. We were able to pay once, talk our way back to good parking, and find a way to make the stroller seat two! It was a good way to spend our day with Margaret.Back at the Colony we love to watch the model train they have. Cooper can sign train (he is doing it in the second picture), and we loved watching for the cow on one of the cars!


1 comment:
Ice cream twice in one day, AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment