Monday, November 02, 2009

Leaves...
I wanted some pictures of the kids in the leaves at the farm. But you have to be quick because the ground crew out there mulches them up as soon as they hit the ground! Grandma Patty was able to hold them at bay an extra day, but I think I missed the good sun that day. So, the pictures are a little dark, but they loved playing in the leaves, and I'll try again next year. (sigh.)


Prize Winning Pumpkins!
Grace and Cooper decorated pumpkins at the YMCA for a contest and Cooper won their age group! I voted for both of them every time I was there! :)



Click, Clack, Moo
Grace and I were able to meet our friends Lori and Aiden at the show to see the very funny Click, Clack, Moo on stage, last week. They put on such a great show and for just $4 a ticket! A big thanks to Aunt Skeeter and Grandma Jack for watching Cooper!

Grace loved the hip hop chickens and the confident duck, and I loved that they updated (from the storybook) from a typewriter to a laptop! They used it to search Moo Tube for videos on how to strike, and then broke into a rousing rendition of Proud to be a Bovine. That's right people - God Bless the USDA!

No comments: