The kids and I made it to the pumpkin patch one nice warm day last week. Well, us and two buses of kids from Marion, a bus from Whites, and a handfull of other mothers who were surprised by the crowd as well! But, we had a good time as we got there just as they were winding down.
Getting pictures of these two was a bit frustrating, though!

Turns out "Say Ha, Ha, Ha!" (above) is a little better than "Say Cheese!" (below!) :)


Look how long she looks!!!! So, I know I have volleyball on the brain right now, but I find myself picking out other kids her age to play volleyball with her someday.... I learned today that Abby, from gymnastics, is a tall 4 year old and left handed! :) I have her setter-friend picked out as well, so I've got a good front row already!
No comments:
Post a Comment