(Blogger won't let me space this how I want! So bare with! Grrrrrr!)
I wrote a poem for our short presentation - More than you ever wanted to know about April, and then some.
Listen up! I love to rhyme! It's listening awareness month and national poetry month - both at the same time!
But, I also could tell you all about Zoo and Aquarium month, National Humor Month, and Mathematical awareness month -I know! Get out!!
If a week at a time is how you'd rather celebrate - The golden rule week, national read a road map week or national organized your files week, for you await!
Taking it day by day is yet another way to go...Starting on the 7th with No House Work day, even though at my house that is kind of the status quo!
The 10th is the 100th day of the year and the 11th would be a great day to celebrate the barber shop quartet with a root beer!
The 13th is the birthday of Thomas Jefferson on our nickel, and the 25th is the anniversary of New York to start requiring license plates on your vehicle.
Though we can't pass by the 14th when Noah Webster published his first dictionary in 1828. And of course we think Sam Morse, who gave us SOS on the 27th is awfully great!
And last but not least we should pause on day 29 - for a moment of laughter, come rain or shine.
**What did the baby corn say to the momma corn? Where's Pop corn?**
And finally we set aside in April that fateful week each yearto remind ourselves of the message Jesus had for us, that he made so very clear. So, happy birthday April, the best month of the year!
2 comments:
Your cake looked good, but tasted even better! Thanks for sharing!!
another super cute cake!
Post a Comment