Sunday, May 29, 2011

Random May Happenings

Grace brings me tons of artwork. Cooper brings me Lego creations! (My night stand is the "default" place to keep them after I have praised them.)


The family got to stop in and meet Li'l Miss Remi. Grace was loving it and Cooper kept "shushing" us! I didn't get it on camera but I'll never forget watching Mandi introduce her daughter to Tim. (They worked together for about 10 years.) It might seem strange, but again, one of those things I dreamed about. :) I love watching her be a mom. Just. so. cool.


Our first BRIEF swim. (71 degrees is too cold!)


I always laugh when it rains enough (which has been ENOUGH lately) to be able to see where Tim stopped with the deck sealer on the fence. I guess that stuff really does work!


And a dress up show, complete with bow! Very dramatic.










1 comment:

mandi said...

It looks like Cooper is doing a little dance before he gets in the pool! Too cute!