We had a parent conference last week at Grace's preschool. She got all good marks! Below is her self portrait - which they told us looks almost identical to Mrs. Burton's example! She did tell me she didn't have the right color for her shirt, so she made it purple, and that she forgot to make her hands the same color as her face. :) I asked her if she would draw a picture of all of us, but she pointed out we would all have to "stand here until I'm finished." She quite possibly has some boys who call her their girlfriend, and she helps keep the teachers on their toes, by being very mindful of rules and procedures! (Turns out I have two kids with that problem!) I can't believe her first year of preschool is over! So proud of her!
Also, we took flowers to her teachers for teacher appreciation week.
And, I took a picture of her lined up with her classmates to always remember how tall she was next to them all! :)
1 comment:
It's hard to imagine one year of preschool is done! I love the advice she is giving Cooper, what an awesome big sister :) Is Cooper really old enough for preschool next year?!?!?! Time flew! What will you do with a couple hours to yourself?
Post a Comment