And we've slipped right into our summer schedule! Thinking about staying up later and sleep in longer! (I'm hoping!)
Anyway, Grace had a field trip to the fire station on the next to last day of school. It was fun to go with her and see her in action. :) Learning fire safety has been an eye opener for me. Tim and the kids practiced getting out of the house one evening when I was gone. And we'll be talking about 911 calls later this summer as well. Just more of the real, scary world I have to teach them about. :(
The picture of the little guy holding her hand... he REALLY wanted to hold her hand! I thought it was funny, assuming she would tell him to stop if she wanted him to stop, so I took pictures. His parents called him over and told him to leave her alone. Probably the better parenting move. :)
And, they had a picnic on the last day of school, so there she is -all ready for her last day with her lunch! I still can't believe it, but bring on PreK!
No comments:
Post a Comment