Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

It's time to make cookies!

And now we decorate them.
Such focus and determination!

Works of art!
And it's time to decorate the house!
Here is Grace decorating her tree.

Cooper "helping" Dad with the tree.
Eventually we had a barricade of pillows to keep him back!

Finishing touch.
I walk past this nativity all day and it finally caught my attention. Tim had told Grace that the people were all coming to see the baby Jesus - hence the circle around him. And when I questioned her about the animals she said they were looking at the picture! I love the way her mind works!

And, here's Mommy having fun dressing the babies...
(Somehow Elmo always ends up in the picture.)

Oh, yea!
Look what I can do!!!!


Thanks to Sesame Street and nap time I get a few precious minutes to blog our adventures!

No comments: