Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Weekend Get Away

Last weekend Tim had a history convention in Indy at Union Station. While attending the convention did not interest me, the hotel (the Grand Plaza!) and shopping at Circle Center, did!! So, Cooper and I tagged along. We visited my good friend Erin on Sunday evening and shopped a little on Monday. It was the perfect vacation from my toddler!
We forgot there was a Colt's game that day and had the hardest time getting to the hotel. They had all the roads blocked off before the game! Fortunately, we got there right at 1:00 and eventually they let us through.
Cooper loved the mirror in our room.
Fortunately he is cute enough to make up for not sleeping well that night.
He loves being up so high!!
It was a good mini vacation for us and a small celebration for Tim's birthday! (that makes 35!!) It was such a busy weekend that I didn't get any pictures of it! He got a George Christmas book from Grace and I owe him a Texas sheet cake. That will have to wait until the holidays are over.

Grace stayed with Grandma and Grandpa while we were away. Grandma Jackie and Aunt Vicky watched her while they were at work. I think she made cookies with everyone that day!!
In other news...
The Drakes meet the Wiggles.
We love Aussies!!
Have a Very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: