I have been printing my blog posts and saving them as my form of scrapbooking and have a few Grace stories I want to get posted so I never forget them!
1st...
After leaving gymnastics last time Grace complained that it was too dark. After turning the corner where it became a little brighter she said, "That's better. But I still can't see much." I was pretty frustrated with her performance that night, but of course it all (well, mostly) melted away when she said all this!
2nd...
While I was doing her hair in our bathroom, she noticed that Tim was almost out of hair gel and wanted to buy him some more. We were going to Walmart that day, so I told her to remind me and we would get him some while we were out. "Ok, but we need to get green, not blue." (Why, I don't know) When we found the hair care isle, she went for the first green bottle she found - Shrek shampoo! (Marketing well done on Walmart's part!) When I convinced her that it was not for Daddy, she conceded on the only gel they had - blue.
3rd...
Tonight I carried her into her room for bed, but she wanted to walk into her room herself. So, I put her down and she walked all the way to the other end of the hall did an about-face (An actual pivot on one foot!) and walked herself right past Tim and I and back into her room! (I don't know if this one is as good in print as it was to watch, but I'll never forget!!)
Where does she come up with this stuff?!?!
So, if you read all that, you've earned another picture of the cutest Drakes around!

Christmas is one week away! I'm so excited!!!!!
1 comment:
They are too cute!!! I love the stories of Grace, she is such a character, how fun is it going to be to watch her grow more in her personality!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing a little of your lives with us!
Post a Comment