I don’t know if a couple steps makes you a toddler or not, but it’s official, Cooper took his first steps yesterday!!! I still remember that first month home, with the postpartum hormones, the lack of sleep, learning to feed him, the worry of blood tests and genetic disorders, and feeling like he would always be that helpless little infant and never grow up. Now, he is walking! The time has absolutely flown by way too fast! He is nothing but joy to have around and I still find it hard to picture him anything but a baby (or now toddler)! But, soon he will be one year old and unstoppable! I’m looking forward to it.
He will be nine months old next Wednesday. We have a well baby check up in Peru and blood work orders for Riley. He seems absolutely healthy so I am praying the test results will show the same.
He will be nine months old next Wednesday. We have a well baby check up in Peru and blood work orders for Riley. He seems absolutely healthy so I am praying the test results will show the same.
Congratulations Cooper on the first steps! Way to go!!!



1 comment:
I can't believe he's walking, it just makes it seem that they are that much older!!! But, CONGRATS Cooper!!!
Post a Comment