Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day was a lot of fun this year. I started the week learning how to make and decorate cookies with my mom and some friends. (I know, you'd think being her daughter I would have already learned this, but no.)



Mom made this one. I didn't see an Indiana one, but whatever. (Hee, Hee)


Grace and Tim both loved their cookies!

Sometime during the week Tim took Grace to buy a book for me. (The Kissing Hand - AWESOME book. It made me cry.) He told her it was a secret and she was able to keep it! He said they practiced what to do if I asked about it! She did tell me repeatedly that there were secrets for me in the Jetta. I think I could have gotten it out of her, but I behaved myself and didn't push it.
We made him some flowers from hand prints and hid them in my room as secrets for Daddy.
"I have an idea. Let's hide them in your room under your bed."
(She cracks me up!)

It turns out that on Friday night while I was scrapping at church, Tim took the kids in to pick up some flowers. That is when she announced to him that they should hide them in Mommy's room with the flowers for him!
Oooh, so close!
It was cute, anyway.
When Grace got up on Saturday, she brought me my book. It was a great way to start off our day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that Cookie say DUMB ASS!? Is that love in Drake?

Jennifer said...

Ahhh, children keeping secrets ... there's always a funny story. Love the family picture!