





A couple of fun stories...
Grace had her shoes on the wrong feet as we were getting ready to leave one afternoon, and when I pointed it out to her, she said, matter of factly, "No, I want to wear them funny." ?!?!
On Monday's we go to gymnastics in the evening. I was telling her she and I were going to run some errands and go to dinner before gymnastics, when she questioned where Cooper would be. I told her that he was going to stay home with Daddy. She responded with, "So, just the girls are going out? And the boys are staying home?" ?!?!?
She also said, that night as I was strapping her into her car seat, "I love you." She said it first! She's never done that before and it was very cool!
Tim has been keeping busy with his on line classes and learned yesterday that if he plans to do work at school, he should not forget anything as working at home can sometimes be difficult...
That would be Cooper on the way to the computer and Grace building a funeral pyre over his foot!
No comments:
Post a Comment