Friday, February 06, 2009

This and That

Cooper is now 10 1/2 months old and still a pretty happy guy. He has yet to start talking, but we get a lot of yelling, aka "baby cussing" at us! He definitely has a temper when he doesn't get his way and can get crabby if I am in the kitchen without him or if he is tired - which he often is because he won't nap more than 40 minutes! But we are having tons of fun as he loves to play with anyone!
The kids LOVE their tunnel. It is just as much fun to fall on it and try and bite it as it is to crawl through it.

Yes, I will again try anything to keep the food out of the hair!!

At a bridal shower the other day the kids got to play in a big box with their cousins. It was a good time!!

Every now and then Grace shows up in her skates. She is getting pretty good at them!


Grace checking Cooper's temperature.


Tim and Grace's impression of a daddy penguin and his baby - Grace is standing in front of him on his feet. :) (She wouldn't stand still long enough to get her feet in the picture - shocker!)

Cooper loves to feed himself. We're trying to get him to sign "more" and "eat", but he just YELLS at us and often give us a look that says, "Are you kidding me with this? You people know what I want! Give it to me, now!!" This is him just enjoying the messy moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture of Cooper. He looks pretty proud of his mess!

Jennifer said...

We get the same look from Malia when we encourage her to sign "more". She just looks at us like, "why isn't pointing good enough for you people?!"

Love your stories! And the hair net idea ... I'm diggin' it.