
After an evening of scrapping at church last weekend I was motivated to finish a plaque for my bedroom I have been planning to make. I also received my "Scami" angel holding two babies, from my mom. I love the addition to my walls!
"Your children will become what you are;
So, be what you want them to be."
While shopping for new sunglasses for Grace, he picked up a pair for Cooper! They were on sale and he thought Cooper would look cool in them! I am glad to know my deal hunting and style for cuteness might be rubbing off on him! Aren't these two too cool?!
On Sunday on the way home Tim and I were discussing lunch plans. Grace often asks, "What you talking about, guys?" So we questioned her what we should have for lunch. She informed us it should be corn dogs, applesauce, green beans, and chips! Tim's response:
"That sounds great!
(And then to me...) Boy, your job just keeps getting easier and easier, doesn't it?!"
Oy.


No comments:
Post a Comment