Feeling especially pithy on Facebook these days….
· Oh, BabyCenter... do you have camera's in my home? Today's age appropriate development....."Your child has a strong sense of justice and sometimes a short fuse." Nooooo, really?!?!?!
· Got an oil change and a new key for the van today. They were so kind as to shuttle me to and from the MALL so I could shop while I waited! AWESOME!
· "Mom, it's like you're the queen, but you have to help with dinner." - Yes, it IS like I'm the queen. (Long pause) But I have to help with dinner. :)
· Bought my baby his backpack for preschool this fall. **tear, sniff**
· Having a great stay-cation with the hubby! Shopped all over ft. wayne yesterday, watched West Wing and ate dinner ON THE COUCH, and caught Cars and Pirates at the drive in! Got to sleep in today and will laze around until the kids come back from Grandma and Grandpas! Perfect!!
· "There's a baby growing in there, right Mom?" No, Cooper, no baby in there. "Oh, that is just your belly?" S..I..G..H..... Yes. That is just my belly.
· Pay no attention to the torturous screams coming from my back yard.... it is just Cooper getting his hair cut. Good grief.
· Checked out a patriotic cassette tape from the library for the kids today…. last renewal date was 2005! They are finally figuring out how to use the tape player, too - "that sound means you have to turn it over!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment