Our babysitter, Brittany, (whom we don't get to use nearly as much as we would like!) graduated from high school this year! Grace wanted her to give her a picture of them to take with her to college, so we staged a couple shots for her. It was far too bright out for the last one to work, but (as always) stilled turned out cute! I love the out takes! (Well, later I usually do, at the time they are usually making me crazy.)
In a side note and a "we want to remember this", Cooper is very much in a " I will not do what you ask me. I will do the opposite - even to my own detriment" phase. (Gotta love 3!) That first weekend of receptions, Cooper disagreed with EVERYTHING we said. Going so far as to sit outside one house, by himself, for 10 minutes, refusing to go in. Or eat. At one point he yelled (in the van) I don't like music! I'm going to cover my ears!" One of those days, you just sit back and enjoy the show!
2 comments:
ummmmm............. sunglasses???
i wish I was 3... some days I totally feel like Cooper did!
Post a Comment